Sell Your CDs & DVDs. Higher prices paid & better selection than most music stores, Bellevue CD stores, Video stores & Bellevue DVD stores. Trying to sell CD's, DVD's, Videos & Movies in Bellevue stores or shopping Bellevue malls in Washington? Try us!
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 100,000 new and used CDs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as DVD and CD dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD and CD estate collections from Bellevue and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs or DVDs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Sell video games - We buy recent video games
We are also interested in buying your collection of video games. We're most interested in Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii titles in good condition, and in some cases you can sell games from Playstation 2, Xbox, PSP and Gamecube as well. Note that we're unable to buy games from older systems such as NES, SNES, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, N64, or Dreamcast, or PC computer games. We pay top dollar for gently used titles for current systems, so call or fill out our selling videogames questionnaire today!
Find an Airport near Bellevue, Washington with flights to the NJ / NYC / Philadelphia Area
Airline Directory for Visiting our New Jersey Music Store
Planning a road trip from Bellevue, WA to Our Princeton, NJ Store by Car
- Go East on Main St
- Turn Right onto 116th Av SE; street becomes Lake Hills Conn
- Turn sharply Right onto SE 8th St
- Take I-405 S (Renton) ramp on Left
- Take Exit 11 (I-90 E, I-90 W, Spokane, Seattle, Mercer Island) on Right
- Take I-90 E (Spokane) ramp on Left
- Continue onto I-15 N (I-90 E)
- Continue onto I-90 E
- Continue onto I-94 E
- Continue onto I-694 E
- Take Exit 58B (I-94 E, Madison) on Right
- Take I-94 E (US-12 E) ramp
- Continue onto I-39 S (I-90 E)
- Continue onto I-90 E (Jane Addams Memorial Tollway) (toll required for some segments)
- Take I-294 S (I-190 W, Indiana, O'Hare) exit on Right (toll required for some segments)
- Take I-294 S (Indiana) ramp on Left (toll required for some segments)
- Continue onto I-80 E (I-294 S, Tri-State Tollway)
- Take Exit 16 (I-80 E, I-90, Toll Rd) on Right
- Take I-80 E (I-90 E, Indiana Toll Rd, Ohio) ramp on Right (toll required for some segments)
- Continue onto I-76 E (Ohio Tpk)
- Continue onto I-276 E (Pennsylvania Tpk) (toll required for some segments)
- Take Exit 351 (US-1, Philadelphia, Trenton) on Right
- Take Philadelphia Interchange ramp (toll required for some segments)
- Take US-1 N (I-95 N, Morrisville) ramp on Left
- Enter rotary; take the 3rd exit to Washington Rd
- Turn Left onto RT-27 (Nassau St)
- Turn Right onto S Tulane St
- You are at 20 S Tulane St, Princeton, NJ 08542-6913
- Our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs or DVDs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent
Retail Store: better than Bellevue shopping malls!
Planning a trip back to Bellevue, Washington from our CD store by car
- You are at 20 S Tulane St, Princeton, NJ 08542-6913
- Go North on S Tulane St
- Turn Right onto Spring St
- Turn Right onto Vandeventer Av
- Continue onto Washington Rd
- Turn Right onto a local road
- Enter rotary; take the 1st exit to US-1 (Brunswick Pike)
- Take Penna Tpk ramp on Right (toll required for some segments)
- Take I-276 W (Harrisburg) ramp on Right (toll required for some segments)
- Continue onto I-76 W (Pennsylvania Tpk)
- Continue onto I-80 W (Ohio Tpk) (toll required for some segments)
- Take Exit 21 (I-80 W, I-94, US-6, IN-51, Des Moines) on Right
- Take I-80 W (I-94 W, IN-51) ramp on Right (toll required for some segments)
- Continue onto I-294 N (Tri-State Tollway)
- Take I-90 (I-190 W, Kennedy Expwy, N-W Tollway, River Rd, Chicago, Rockford, O'Hare) exit on Right (toll required for some segments)
- Take I-90-TOLLWAY W (I-90 E, Rockford, Kennedy Expwy, Chicago) ramp on Left (toll required for some segments)
- Continue onto I-39 N (I-90 W, US-51 N, Jane Addams Memorial Tollway)
- Continue onto I-90 W (I-94 W)
- Continue onto I-94 W
- Take Exit 249 (I-494 S, I-694 N) on Right
- Take I-694 N ramp on Right
- Continue onto I-94 W (I-694 W, US-52 N)
- Continue onto I-90 W (US-87 N, US-212 W)
- Continue onto I-15 S (I-90 W)
- Continue onto I-90 W
- Take Exit 10 (I-405 S, I-405 N, Renton, Tacoma, Bellevue, Everett) on Right
- Take I-405 N (Bellevue, Everett) ramp on Right
- Take Exit 13 (NE 4th St, NE 8th St) on Right
- Take Exit 13A
- Take Exit 13A (NE 4th St) on Left
- Turn Right onto NE 4th St
- Turn Right onto 116th Av NE
- Turn Right onto Main St
- You are at Bellevue, WA
We Buy CDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||UK pub rock
We Buy DVDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Health & Fitness
||Parody / Spoof / Satire