Sell Your CDs & DVDs. Higher prices paid & better selection than most music stores, Chula Vista CD stores, Video stores & Chula Vista DVD stores. Trying to sell CD's, DVD's, Videos & Movies in Chula Vista stores or shopping Chula Vista malls in California? Try us!
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 100,000 new and used CDs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as DVD and CD dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD and CD estate collections from Chula Vista and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs or DVDs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Sell video games - We buy recent video games
We are also interested in buying your collection of video games. We're most interested in Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii titles in good condition, and in some cases you can sell games from Playstation 2, Xbox, PSP and Gamecube as well. Note that we're unable to buy games from older systems such as NES, SNES, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, N64, or Dreamcast, or PC computer games. We pay top dollar for gently used titles for current systems, so call or fill out our selling videogames questionnaire today!
Find an Airport near Chula Vista, California with flights to the NJ / NYC / Philadelphia Area
Airline Directory for Visiting our New Jersey Music Store
Planning a road trip from Chula Vista, CA to Our Princeton, NJ Store by Car
- Head east on F St toward 4th Ave
- Take the 1st left onto 4th Ave
- Turn right to merge onto CA-54 E
- Continue onto CA-125 N
- Take exit 18A to merge onto I-8 E - Entering Arizona
- Take exit 115 toward AZ-85/Phoenix/Ajo
- Merge onto W Pima St
- Turn right at AZ-238 E/W Maricopa Rd - Continue to follow AZ-238 E
- Turn left at AZ-347 N/John Wayne Pkwy/N Maricopa Rd - Continue to follow AZ-347 N/John Wayne Pkwy
- Continue onto E Queen Creek Rd
- Turn left to merge onto I-10 W toward Phoenix
- Take exit 161 for AZ-202 E toward Pecos Rd
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for AZ-202 Loop E and merge onto AZ-202 Loop E
- Take exit 50A to merge onto AZ-101 Loop N
- Take exit 51A-51B to merge onto AZ-202 Loop E
- Take exit 13 for Country Club Dr
- Turn left at AZ-87 N/N Country Club Dr - Continue to follow AZ-87 N
- Turn right at AZ-260 E
- Turn left at AZ-277 N/Ramsey Ave N
- Turn left at AZ-377 N/Dry Lake Rd - Continue to follow AZ-377 N
- Turn left at AZ-77 N
- Turn right to merge onto I-40 E - Passing through New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas - Entering Tennessee
- Take exit 12C on the left to merge onto I-40 E toward Nashville
- Take exit 208A to merge onto I-40 E/I-65 S toward Huntsville/Knoxville - Continue to follow I-40 E
- Merge onto I-75 N
- Continue onto I-40 E
- Continue onto I-81 N (signs for Bristol) - Passing through Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland - Entering Pennsylvania
- Continue onto I-78 E - Entering New Jersey
- Take exit 18 for US-22 E toward Annandale/Lebanon
- Slight right at US-22 E
- Turn right onto the ramp to US-202 S/US-206 S
- Turn right at US-202 S/US-206 S
- Slight right at US-206 S
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on US-206 S
- Turn left at Nassau St
- Turn left at S Tulane St - Destination will be on the left
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs or DVDs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent
Retail Store: better than Chula Vista shopping malls!
Planning a trip back to Chula Vista, California from our CD store by car
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Head north on S Tulane St toward Lincoln Ct
- Turn right at Spring St
- Take the 1st left onto N Tulane St
- Turn left at Wiggins St
- Continue onto Paul Robeson Pl
- Turn right at US-206 N/Bayard Ln/County Rd 533 - Continue to follow US-206 N
- At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on US-206 N
- Merge onto US-22 W via the ramp to Clinton
- Take the ramp to I-78 W/US-22 W
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-78 W/US-22 W/NJ-31/Clinton/Flemington/Washington and merge onto I-78 W/US-22 W - Continue to follow I-78 W - Partial toll road - Entering Pennsylvania
- Merge onto I-81 S - Passing through Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia - Entering Tennessee
- Merge onto I-40 W
- Merge onto I-75 S
- Slight right at I-40 W (signs for Nashville)
- Merge onto I-65 N
- Take the exit on the left onto I-40 W toward Memphis
- Take exit 10B to merge onto I-40 W toward Little Rock - Passing through Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico - Entering Arizona
- Take exit 195 for I-17 N toward US-180 E/Arizona 189A
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-17 S and merge onto I-17 S
- Take exit 214C to merge onto AZ-101 Loop W
- Take exit 1A to merge onto I-10 W toward Los Angeles
- Take exit 112 to merge onto AZ-85 S/S Oglesby Rd toward I-8/Yuma/San Diego - Continue to follow AZ-85 S
- Continue onto W Pima St
- Merge onto I-8 W via the ramp to San Diego - Entering California
- Take exit 14A for CA-125 N toward CA-94 S
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for CA-125 S and merge onto CA-125 S
- Continue onto CA-54 W
- Take exit 1D for Highland Ave toward 4th Ave
- Turn left at Highland Ave
- Continue onto N 4th Ave
- Turn right at F St - Destination will be on the left
- You are at Chula Vista, CA
We Buy CDs of many Music Genres: Examples
|East Coast blues
We Buy DVDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Parody / Spoof / Satire