Sell Your CDs & DVDs. Higher prices paid & better selection than most music stores, Corpus Christi CD stores, Video stores & Corpus Christi DVD stores. Trying to sell CD's, DVD's, Videos & Movies in Corpus Christi stores or shopping Corpus Christi malls in Texas? Try us!
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 100,000 new and used CDs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as DVD and CD dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD and CD estate collections from Corpus Christi and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs or DVDs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Sell video games - We buy recent video games
We are also interested in buying your collection of video games. We're most interested in Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii titles in good condition, and in some cases you can sell games from Playstation 2, Xbox, PSP and Gamecube as well. Note that we're unable to buy games from older systems such as NES, SNES, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, N64, or Dreamcast, or PC computer games. We pay top dollar for gently used titles for current systems, so call or fill out our selling videogames questionnaire today!
Find an Airport near Corpus Christi, Texas with flights to the NJ / NYC / Philadelphia Area
Airline Directory for Visiting our New Jersey Music Store
Planning a road trip from Corpus Christi, TX to Our Princeton, NJ Store by Car
- Go West on TX-407 (Leopard St)
- Turn Right onto N Brownlee Blvd (I-37 Access Rd)
- Continue onto N Brownlee Blvd
- Take I-37 N ramp
- Take Exit 17 (US-77 N, Sinton, Victoria) on Right
- Continue onto US-77 N; street becomes TX-91-Spur
- Continue onto US-59 N
- Take I-10 W (I-10 E, San Antonio, Beaumont) ramp on Right
- Take I-10 E (Beaumont) ramp on Left
- Take Exit 159 (I-12 E, Hammond) on Left
- Take Exit 85B (I-59 N, Hattiesburg) on Right
- Continue onto I-20 E (I-59 N)
- Take Exit 106 (I-459 N, Gadsden, Atlanta) on Right
- Take Exit 33B (I-59 N, Gadsden) on Right
- Continue onto I-24 E
- Take Exit 185B (I-75 N, Knoxville) on Left
- Take Exit 385 (I-75 N, I-640 E, Lexington) on Right
- Take I-75 N (I-640 E) ramp
- Continue onto I-640 E
- Take I-40 E (Asheville) exit on Left
- Take Exit 421 (I-81 N, Bristol) on Left
- Take Exit 70 (I-83 S, US-322 E, Penna Tpk, Hershey, York) on Right
- Take I-83 S (US-322 E) ramp
- Continue onto I-283 S
- Take Harrisburg East Interchange (toll required for some segments)
- Take I-76 E (Philadelphia, Exits 266-359) ramp on Left (toll required for some segments)
- Continue onto I-276 E (Pennsylvania Tpk)
- Take Exit 351 (US-1, Philadelphia, Trenton) on Right (toll required for some segments)
- Take Philadelphia Interchange ramp (toll required for some segments)
- Take US-1 N (I-95 N, Morrisville) ramp on Left (toll required for some segments)
- Enter rotary; take the 3rd exit to Washington Rd
- Turn Left onto RT-27 (Nassau St)
- Turn Right onto S Tulane St
- You are at 20 S Tulane St, Princeton, NJ 08542-6913
- Our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs or DVDs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent
Retail Store: better than Corpus Christi shopping malls!
Planning a trip back to Corpus Christi, Texas from our CD store by car
- You are at 20 S Tulane St, Princeton, NJ 08542-6913
- Go North on S Tulane St
- Turn Right onto Spring St
- Turn Right onto Vandeventer Av
- Continue onto Washington Rd
- Turn Right onto a local road
- Enter rotary; take the 1st exit to US-1 (Brunswick Pike)
- Take I-95 S (Philadelphia) ramp on Right
- Take I-295 S ramp on Right
- Take Exit 36A (RT-73 S, New Jersey Tpk, Berlin) on Right
- Continue onto RT-73 S
- Take New Jersey Tpk ramp on Right (toll required for some segments)
- Take New Jersey Tpk South (Delaware) ramp on Right (toll required for some segments)
- Continue onto I-295 S (US-40 W)
- Take I-95 S (I-95 N, SR-141, Newark, Baltimore, Wilmington) exit on Left
- Take I-95 S (Newark, Baltimore) ramp on Left (toll required for some segments)
- Take Exit 27 (I-495 W, US-1, Silver Spring, Bethesda, College Park) on Right
- Take I-495 W (Silver Spring) ramp on Right
- Take Exit 49 (I-66 W, Manassas, Front Royal) on Right
- Take Exit 1A (I-81 S, Roanoke) on Left
- Take I-81 S ramp
- Take Exit 1B (I-40 W, Knoxville) on Right
- Take Exit 393 (I-640 W, US-25W N, I-75 N, Lexington) on Right
- Continue onto I-75 S (I-640 W)
- Take I-40 W (I-75 S, Nashville, Chattanooga) exit on Right
- Continue onto I-75 S
- Take Exit 2 (I-24 W, I-59, Chattanooga, Birmingham) on Right
- Take Exit 167 (I-59 S, Birmingham) on Left
- Take Exit 137 (I-459 S, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery) on Left
- Take I-459 S ramp
- Take I-20 W (I-59 S, Tuscaloosa) exit on Left
- Continue onto I-59 S
- Take Exit 1A (I-12 W, Hammond) on Right
- Take I-12 W (West Florida Republic Pkwy) ramp
- Take I-10 W (Baton Rouge) exit on Left
- Take Exit 770A (US-59 S, Downtown) on Left
- Take Exit 770A (US-59 S) on Left
- Continue onto TX-91-Spur; street becomes US-77 S
- Take I-37 S (US-77 S) ramp on Left
- Take Exit 1D (Port Av) on Right
- Continue onto Antelope St (I-37 Access Rd)
- Turn Left onto TX-407 (I-37 Access Rd, Leopard St)
- Continue onto TX-407 (Leopard St)
- You are at Corpus Christi, TX
We Buy CDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Hard bop (hard bebop)
We Buy DVDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Hong Kong Cinema