Sell Your CDs & DVDs. Higher prices paid & better selection than most music stores, Greenville CD stores, Video stores & Greenville DVD stores. Trying to sell CD's, DVD's, Videos & Movies in Greenville stores or shopping Greenville malls in North Carolina? Try us!
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 100,000 new and used CDs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as DVD and CD dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD and CD estate collections from Greenville and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs or DVDs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Sell video games - We buy recent video games
We are also interested in buying your collection of video games. We're most interested in Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii titles in good condition, and in some cases you can sell games from Playstation 2, Xbox, PSP and Gamecube as well. Note that we're unable to buy games from older systems such as NES, SNES, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, N64, or Dreamcast, or PC computer games. We pay top dollar for gently used titles for current systems, so call or fill out our selling videogames questionnaire today!
Find an Airport near Greenville, North Carolina with flights to the NJ / NYC / Philadelphia Area
Airline Directory for Visiting our New Jersey Music Store
Planning a road trip from Greenville, NC to Our Princeton, NJ Store by Car
- Head northeast on S Summit St toward E 2nd St
- Take the 2nd left onto E 1st St
- Take the 3rd right onto N Greene St
- Continue straight onto Trw Staton Rd
- Slight left at N Greene St
- Take the 1st right onto N Carolina 11 N/N Memorial Dr - Continue to follow N Carolina 11 N
- N Carolina 11 N turns slightly right and becomes N Carolina 42 E
- Continue onto US-13 N/Academy St - Continue to follow US-13 N
- Turn right to stay on US-13 N - Entering Virginia
- Slight left at Carolina Rd
- Turn right at E Washington St
- Turn right at Portsmouth Blvd/U.S. 58 Bus
- Take the ramp onto US-13 N/US-460 E/US-58 E - Continue to follow US-13 N/US-58 E
- Take the US-13 N ramp to I-264 E/I-64/Portsmouth/Norfolk/VA Beach
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward I-664 S and merge onto I-664 S
- Continue onto I-264 E (signs for Portsmouth/Norfolk)
- Take the exit on the left onto I-64 W toward Richmond
- Take exit 282 for Northampton Blvd/US-13 toward Chesapeake Bay/Bridge-Tunnel
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward US-13 N/Northampton Blvd and merge onto US-13 N/Northampton Blvd - Continue to follow US-13 N - Partial toll road - Entering Maryland
- Exit onto US-13 N/N Salisbury Blvd toward Dover - Continue to follow US-13 N - Entering Delaware
- Turn left at DE-72 N/US-13 N/S Dupont Pkwy/Wrangle Hill Rd
- Slight right to merge onto DE-1 N/US-13 N
- Take the exit onto DE-1 N toward I-95/Wilmington/Baltimore
- Take exit 165B to merge onto I-95 N toward I-295/I-495/Wilmington/Philadelphia - Passing through Pennsylvania - Entering New Jersey
- Take exit 7B to merge onto US-206 N/Lawrence Rd toward Lawrenceville/Princeton - Continue to follow US-206 N
- Continue onto Nassau St
- Turn left at S Tulane St - Destination will be on the left
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs or DVDs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent
Retail Store: better than Greenville shopping malls!
Planning a trip back to Greenville, North Carolina from our CD store by car
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Head north on S Tulane St toward Lincoln Ct
- Turn right at Spring St
- Take the 1st left onto N Tulane St
- Turn left at Wiggins St
- Take the 1st left onto Witherspoon St
- Turn right at Nassau St
- Continue onto US-206 S/Stockton St - Continue to follow US-206 S
- Merge onto I-95 S via the ramp to Pennsylvania - Passing through Pennsylvania - Entering Delaware
- Take exit 1B for DE-896 N toward Newark
- Slight right at DE-896 N
- Turn left to stay on DE-896 N
- Turn left at DE-2 W/Elkton Rd - Continue to follow Elkton Rd - Entering Maryland
- Take the ramp onto I-95 S
- Continue onto I-895 S
- Take exit 14 for Moravia Rd toward US-40/Pulaski Hwy
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Moravia Rd E/Pulaski Hwy
- Turn left at Moravia Rd
- Take the ramp onto US-40 W
- Turn left at N Greene St
- Continue onto MD-295 S/Baltimore-Washington Pkwy/Russell St - Continue to follow MD-295 S/Baltimore-Washington Pkwy
- Continue onto MD-201
- Continue onto Anacostia Fwy/District of Columbia Hwy 295 - Entering District of Columbia
- Continue onto I-295 S - Entering Maryland
- Take exit 1C to merge onto I-495 S/I-95 S toward Richmond - Continue to follow I-95 S - Passing through District of Columbia - Entering Virginia
- Take exit 84A on the left to merge onto I-295 S toward Rocky Mt NC/Richmond International
- Merge onto I-95 S - Entering North Carolina
- Take exit 138 to merge onto US-64 E toward Rocky Mt
- Take exit 496 for N Carolina 11/US-13 S toward Bethel/Greenville
- Turn right at N Carolina 11 S/US-13 S
- Turn left at Greenfield Blvd
- Continue onto N Greene St
- Turn left at W 1st St
- Turn right at S Summit St - Destination will be on the left
- You are at Greenville, NC
We Buy CDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||New Wave of British heavy metal
We Buy DVDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||BBC Drama / Mystery
||Health & Fitness
|Parody / Spoof / Satire