Sell Your CDs & DVDs. Higher prices paid & better selection than most music stores, Lexington CD stores, Video stores & Lexington DVD stores. Trying to sell CD's, DVD's, Videos & Movies in Lexington stores or shopping Lexington malls in Kentucky? Try us!
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 100,000 new and used CDs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as DVD and CD dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD and CD estate collections from Lexington and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs or DVDs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Sell video games - We buy recent video games
We are also interested in buying your collection of video games. We're most interested in Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii titles in good condition, and in some cases you can sell games from Playstation 2, Xbox, PSP and Gamecube as well. Note that we're unable to buy games from older systems such as NES, SNES, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, N64, or Dreamcast, or PC computer games. We pay top dollar for gently used titles for current systems, so call or fill out our selling videogames questionnaire today!
Find an Airport near Lexington, Kentucky with flights to the NJ / NYC / Philadelphia Area
Airline Directory for Visiting our New Jersey Music Store
Planning a road trip from Lexington, KY to Our Princeton, NJ Store by Car
- Head southwest on Park Ave toward Baldwin Ave
- Take the 1st left onto Baldwin Ave
- Turn left at Marquis Ave
- Turn left at Euclid Ave
- Take the 1st right onto Lafayette Ave
- Turn left at E High St
- Turn right at Rose St
- Turn left at E Main St
- Turn right at N Broadway Rd
- Turn left to merge onto I-64 E/I-75 S toward Knoxville/Ashland
- Slight left at I-64 E (signs for Winchester/Ashland) - Entering West Virginia
- Take exit 59 on the left to merge onto I-77 N toward I-79/Parkersburg
- Slight right at I-79 N (signs for Clarksburg)
- Take exit 148 to merge onto I-68 E toward Cumberland - Entering Maryland
- Take exit 82B to merge onto I-70 E/US-40 E - Continue to follow I-70 E
- Take exit 26 to merge onto I-81 N toward Harrisburg - Entering Pennsylvania
- Continue onto I-78 E - Entering New Jersey
- Take exit 18 for US-22 E toward Annandale/Lebanon
- Slight right at US-22 E
- Turn right onto the ramp to US-202 S/US-206 S
- Turn right at US-202 S/US-206 S
- Slight right at US-206 S
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on US-206 S
- Turn left at Nassau St
- Turn left at S Tulane St - Destination will be on the left
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs or DVDs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent
Retail Store: better than Lexington shopping malls!
Planning a trip back to Lexington, Kentucky from our CD store by car
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Head north on S Tulane St toward Lincoln Ct
- Turn right at Spring St
- Take the 1st left onto N Tulane St
- Turn left at Wiggins St
- Continue onto Paul Robeson Pl
- Turn right at US-206 N/Bayard Ln/County Rd 533 - Continue to follow US-206 N
- At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on US-206 N
- Merge onto US-22 W via the ramp to Clinton
- Take the ramp to I-78 W/US-22 W
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-78 W/US-22 W/NJ-31/Clinton/Flemington/Washington and merge onto I-78 W/US-22 W - Continue to follow I-78 W - Partial toll road - Entering Pennsylvania
- Merge onto I-81 S - Entering Maryland
- Take exit 4 to merge onto I-70 W toward Hancock
- Take exit 1A on the left to merge onto I-68 W/US-40 W toward Cumberland - Continue to follow I-68 W - Entering West Virginia
- Take the exit onto I-79 S toward Fairmont
- Merge onto I-77 S
- Take exit 101 on the left for I-64 W/US-119 S toward Huntington
- Merge onto I-64 W - Entering Kentucky
- Merge onto I-75 N
- Take exit 113 for US-27/US-68 toward Paris/Lexington
- Turn right at US-27 S/US-68 W/N Broadway Rd
- Turn left at W Maxwell St
- Turn right at Park Ave
- You are at Lexington, KY
We Buy CDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Tin Pan Alley
We Buy DVDs of many Music Genres: Examples