Sell Your CDs & DVDs. Higher prices paid & better selection than most music stores, MacAllen CD stores, Video stores & MacAllen DVD stores. Trying to sell CD's, DVD's, Videos & Movies in MacAllen stores or shopping MacAllen malls in Texas? Try us!
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 100,000 new and used CDs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as DVD and CD dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD and CD estate collections from MacAllen and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs or DVDs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Sell video games - We buy recent video games
We are also interested in buying your collection of video games. We're most interested in Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii titles in good condition, and in some cases you can sell games from Playstation 2, Xbox, PSP and Gamecube as well. Note that we're unable to buy games from older systems such as NES, SNES, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, N64, or Dreamcast, or PC computer games. We pay top dollar for gently used titles for current systems, so call or fill out our selling videogames questionnaire today!
Find an Airport near MacAllen, Texas with flights to the NJ / NYC / Philadelphia Area
Airline Directory for Visiting our New Jersey Music Store
Planning a road trip from MacAllen, TX to Our Princeton, NJ Store by Car
- Head east on US-83 BUS E toward S 9th St
- Turn left at W Expy 83
- Take the ramp on the left onto US-83 E
- Take the US-281 N exit toward Edinburg
- Merge onto N Cage Blvd/Texas 281 Expy N
- Continue onto US-281 N
- Turn right at TX-285 E/E Rice St - Continue to follow TX-285 E
- Turn left at US-77 N
- Merge onto I-37 N
- Take exit 17 to merge onto US-77 N toward Sinton/Victoria
- Turn right to stay on US-77 N
- Slight left at TX-91 Loop N/E Frontage Rd
- Continue onto US-59 N
- Take the exit toward Beaumont E
- Merge onto I-10 E - Entering Louisiana
- Slight left at I-12 E (signs for Hammond)
- Take exit 85B to merge onto I-59 N toward Hattiesburg - Passing through Mississippi, Alabama - Entering Georgia
- Take the exit onto I-24 E toward Chattanooga - Entering Tennessee
- Merge onto I-75 N
- Continue onto I-40 E
- Continue onto I-81 N (signs for Bristol) - Passing through Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland - Entering Pennsylvania
- Continue onto I-78 E - Entering New Jersey
- Take exit 18 for US-22 E toward Annandale/Lebanon
- Slight right at US-22 E
- Turn right onto the ramp to US-202 S/US-206 S
- Turn right at US-202 S/US-206 S
- Slight right at US-206 S
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on US-206 S
- Turn left at Nassau St
- Turn left at S Tulane St - Destination will be on the left
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs or DVDs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent
Retail Store: better than MacAllen shopping malls!
Planning a trip back to MacAllen, Texas from our CD store by car
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Head north on S Tulane St toward Lincoln Ct
- Turn right at Spring St
- Take the 1st left onto N Tulane St
- Turn left at Wiggins St
- Continue onto Paul Robeson Pl
- Turn right at US-206 N/Bayard Ln/County Rd 533 - Continue to follow US-206 N
- At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on US-206 N
- Merge onto US-22 W via the ramp to Clinton
- Take the ramp to I-78 W/US-22 W
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-78 W/US-22 W/NJ-31/Clinton/Flemington/Washington and merge onto I-78 W/US-22 W - Continue to follow I-78 W - Partial toll road - Entering Pennsylvania
- Merge onto I-81 S - Passing through Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia - Entering Tennessee
- Merge onto I-40 W
- Merge onto I-75 S
- Slight right at I-24 W (signs for Chattanooga/Birmingham) - Entering Georgia
- Take exit 167 on the left to merge onto I-59 S toward Birmingham - Entering Alabama
- Take exit 137 on the left to merge onto I-459 S toward Tuscaloosa/Montgomery
- Take the exit onto I-20 W/I-59 S toward Tuscaloosa - Continue to follow I-59 S - Passing through Mississippi - Entering Louisiana
- Take exit 1A to merge onto I-12 W toward Hammond
- Merge onto I-10 W - Entering Texas
- Take exit 770A on the left to merge onto US-59 S
- Continue onto TX-91 Loop S/E Frontage Rd
- Continue onto US-77 S
- Take the ramp onto I-37 S/US-77 S
- Slight right at US-77 S (signs for Kingsville/Brownsville)
- Slight left to stay on US-77 S
- Turn right at TX-285 W
- Turn left at US-281 S/S Railroad St - Continue to follow US-281 S
- Continue onto N Cage Blvd/Texas 281 Expy S
- Take the exit onto US-83 W toward McAllen
- Take the exit toward TX-336/2nd St/10th St
- Merge onto E Expy 83
- Turn right at S 10th St
- Turn right at US-83 BUS E - Destination will be on the left
- You are at MacAllen, TX
We Buy CDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Drum and bass
We Buy DVDs of many Music Genres: Examples
|French New Wave
||Heist / Caper
|Parody / Spoof / Satire