Sell Your CDs & DVDs. Higher prices paid & better selection than most music stores, Mobile CD stores, Video stores & Mobile DVD stores. Trying to sell CD's, DVD's, Videos & Movies in Mobile stores or shopping Mobile malls in Alabama? Try us!
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 100,000 new and used CDs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as DVD and CD dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD and CD estate collections from Mobile and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs or DVDs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Sell video games - We buy recent video games
We are also interested in buying your collection of video games. We're most interested in Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii titles in good condition, and in some cases you can sell games from Playstation 2, Xbox, PSP and Gamecube as well. Note that we're unable to buy games from older systems such as NES, SNES, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, N64, or Dreamcast, or PC computer games. We pay top dollar for gently used titles for current systems, so call or fill out our selling videogames questionnaire today!
Find an Airport near Mobile, Alabama with flights to the NJ / NYC / Philadelphia Area
Airline Directory for Visiting our New Jersey Music Store
Planning a road trip from Mobile, AL to Our Princeton, NJ Store by Car
- Head east on St Louis St toward St Joseph St
- Turn left at N Water St
- Turn right at Beauregard St
- Turn left at Delchamps Dr
- Continue onto Alabama State Docks Rd
- Continue onto State Docks Rd
- Continue straight onto Telegraph Rd
- Continue onto AL-13 N/US-43 N/Happy Hills Rd - Continue to follow AL-13 N/US-43 N
- Merge onto I-65 N via the ramp to Montgomery
- Take exit 171 to merge onto I-85 N toward Atlanta - Entering Georgia
- Merge onto I-75 N
- Slight left at I-85 N - Entering South Carolina
- Slight right at I-85 BUS N (signs for I-85 Loop/Spartanburg)
- Merge onto I-85 N - Entering North Carolina
- Slight right at I-85 BUS N (signs for I-29 N/I-70 E/I-40 BUS/Greensboro)
- Continue onto I-85 N - Entering Virginia
- Take the exit onto I-95 N toward Richmond
- Slight right at Interstate 395 Connector N/Interstate 95 Connector N (signs for I-395 N/I-495 N/Washington/Tysons Corner)
- Continue onto I-395 N - Entering District of Columbia
- Continue onto Southwest Fwy
- Continue onto Southeast Fwy
- Take the Pennsylvania Ave exit
- Merge onto Pennsylvania Ave SE
- Slight left toward Anacostia Fwy/District of Columbia Hwy 295
- Slight left onto the DC-295 N ramp
- Merge onto Anacostia Fwy/District of Columbia Hwy 295 - Entering Maryland
- Continue onto MD-201
- Continue onto Baltimore-Washington Pkwy
- Continue onto S Paca St
- Turn right at W Mulberry St
- Continue onto US-40 E/Orleans St - Continue to follow US-40 E
- Slight right onto the I-695 S ramp to Towson
- Merge onto I-695 N
- Take exit 32B to merge onto US-1 N/Belair Rd toward Bel Air - Continue to follow US-1 N - Entering Pennsylvania
- Turn right at US-322 E/Conchester Hwy
- Merge onto I-95 N/US-322 E via the ramp to Comm Barry Bridge/Philadelphia - Continue to follow I-95 N - Entering New Jersey
- Take exit 7B to merge onto US-206 N/Lawrence Rd toward Lawrenceville/Princeton - Continue to follow US-206 N
- Continue onto Nassau St
- Turn left at S Tulane St - Destination will be on the left
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs or DVDs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent
Retail Store: better than Mobile shopping malls!
Planning a trip back to Mobile, Alabama from our CD store by car
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Head north on S Tulane St toward Lincoln Ct
- Turn right at Spring St
- Take the 1st left onto N Tulane St
- Turn left at Wiggins St
- Continue onto Paul Robeson Pl
- Turn right at US-206 N/Bayard Ln/County Rd 533 - Continue to follow US-206 N
- At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on US-206 N
- Merge onto US-22 W via the ramp to Clinton
- Take the ramp to I-78 W/US-22 W
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-78 W/US-22 W/NJ-31/Clinton/Flemington/Washington and merge onto I-78 W/US-22 W - Continue to follow I-78 W - Partial toll road - Entering Pennsylvania
- Merge onto I-81 S - Passing through Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia - Entering Tennessee
- Merge onto I-40 W
- Merge onto I-75 S
- Slight right at I-24 W (signs for Chattanooga/Birmingham) - Entering Georgia
- Take exit 167 on the left to merge onto I-59 S toward Birmingham - Entering Alabama
- Take exit 137 on the left to merge onto I-459 S toward Tuscaloosa/Montgomery
- Take exit 15 for I-65 toward Birmingham/Montgomery
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward I-65 S and merge onto I-65 S
- Take exit 9 to merge onto I-165 S toward Prichard/Downtown Mobile
- Continue onto N Water St
- Turn right at St Louis St
- You are at Mobile, AL
We Buy CDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Hardcore hip hop
||Drum and bass
|Modern Electric Blues
We Buy DVDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Spanish / Latino