Sell Your CDs & DVDs. Higher prices paid & better selection than most music stores, Montgomery Village CD stores, Video stores & Montgomery Village DVD stores. Trying to sell CD's, DVD's, Videos & Movies in Montgomery Village stores or shopping Montgomery Village malls in Maryland? Try us!
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 100,000 new and used CDs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as DVD and CD dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD and CD estate collections from Montgomery Village and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs or DVDs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Sell video games - We buy recent video games
We are also interested in buying your collection of video games. We're most interested in Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii titles in good condition, and in some cases you can sell games from Playstation 2, Xbox, PSP and Gamecube as well. Note that we're unable to buy games from older systems such as NES, SNES, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, N64, or Dreamcast, or PC computer games. We pay top dollar for gently used titles for current systems, so call or fill out our selling videogames questionnaire today!
Find an Airport near Montgomery Village, Maryland with flights to the NJ / NYC / Philadelphia Area
Airline Directory for Visiting our New Jersey Music Store
Planning a road trip from Montgomery Village, MD to Our Princeton, NJ Store by Car
- Head southeast on Stewartown Rd toward Merust Ln
- Turn left at Goshen Rd
- Slight right at Brink Rd
- Turn left at MD-108 W/Etchison Laytonsville Rd/Laytonsville Rd
- Turn left at MD-108 W/Damascus Rd
- Turn right at MD-94 N/Annapolis Rock Rd
- Keep right at the fork - Continue to follow MD-94 N
- At the roundabout, continue straight onto MD-144 E/MD-94 N/Woodbine Rd - Continue to follow MD-94 N/Woodbine Rd
- Slight right to merge onto I-70 E/US-40 E toward Baltimore - Continue to follow I-70 E
- Take the exit toward I-695 N
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward I-695 N and merge onto I-695 N
- Take exit 32B to merge onto US-1 N/Belair Rd toward Bel Air - Continue to follow US-1 N - Entering Pennsylvania
- Turn right at US-322 E/Conchester Hwy
- Merge onto I-95 N/US-322 E via the ramp to Comm Barry Bridge/Philadelphia - Continue to follow I-95 N - Entering New Jersey
- Take exit 7B to merge onto US-206 N/Lawrence Rd toward Lawrenceville/Princeton - Continue to follow US-206 N
- Continue onto Nassau St
- Turn left at S Tulane St - Destination will be on the left
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs or DVDs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent
Retail Store: better than Montgomery Village shopping malls!
Planning a trip back to Montgomery Village, Maryland from our CD store by car
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Head north on S Tulane St toward Lincoln Ct
- Turn right at Spring St
- Take the 1st left onto N Tulane St
- Turn left at Wiggins St
- Take the 1st left onto Witherspoon St
- Turn right at Nassau St
- Continue onto US-206 S/Stockton St - Continue to follow US-206 S
- Merge onto I-95 S via the ramp to Pennsylvania - Passing through Pennsylvania - Entering Delaware
- Take exit 1B for DE-896 N toward Newark
- Slight right at DE-896 N
- Turn left to stay on DE-896 N
- Turn left at DE-2 W/Elkton Rd - Continue to follow Elkton Rd - Entering Maryland
- Take the ramp onto I-95 S
- Take the exit onto I-695 W toward Towson
- Take exit 16A to merge onto I-70 W toward Frederick
- Take exit 73 for MD-94 S toward Lisbon
- Turn left at MD-94 S/Woodbine Rd
- At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on MD-94 S/Woodbine Rd - Continue to follow MD-94 S
- Turn left at MD-108 E/Damascus Rd
- Turn right at MD-108 E/Etchison Laytonsville Rd/Laytonsville Rd
- Turn right at Brink Rd
- Slight left at Goshen Rd
- Turn right at Stewartown Rd - Destination will be on the left
- You are at Montgomery Village, MD
We Buy CDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||East Coast blues
|Old time country
We Buy DVDs of many Music Genres: Examples
|BBC Drama / Mystery
||French New Wave