Sell Your CDs & DVDs. Higher prices paid & better selection than most music stores, Valdosta CD stores, Video stores & Valdosta DVD stores. Trying to sell CD's, DVD's, Videos & Movies in Valdosta stores or shopping Valdosta malls in Georgia? Try us!
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 100,000 new and used CDs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as DVD and CD dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD and CD estate collections from Valdosta and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs or DVDs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Sell video games - We buy recent video games
We are also interested in buying your collection of video games. We're most interested in Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii titles in good condition, and in some cases you can sell games from Playstation 2, Xbox, PSP and Gamecube as well. Note that we're unable to buy games from older systems such as NES, SNES, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, N64, or Dreamcast, or PC computer games. We pay top dollar for gently used titles for current systems, so call or fill out our selling videogames questionnaire today!
Find an Airport near Valdosta, Georgia with flights to the NJ / NYC / Philadelphia Area
Airline Directory for Visiting our New Jersey Music Store
Planning a road trip from Valdosta, GA to Our Princeton, NJ Store by Car
- Head northwest on N Ashley St toward E Valley St
- Turn right at E Park Ave
- Continue onto GA-31 N/US-221 N/Lakeland Hwy - Continue to follow GA-31 N/US-221 N
- Turn right at GA-11 S/GA-122 E/GA-37 E/US-129 S/W Main St - Continue to follow GA-11 S/GA-122 E/GA-37 E/US-129 S
- Slight left at GA-122 E/GA-31 N/US-221 N
- Turn right at GA-122 E
- Turn right at GA-122 E/GA-168 E
- Take the 1st left onto GA-122 E
- Turn right at GA-520 E/US-82 E/S Georgia Pkwy - Continue to follow GA-520 E/US-82 E
- Turn left at GA-99 N
- Turn right at GA-32 E/GA-99 N/Harrell Hwy - Continue to follow GA-99 N
- Turn left to merge onto I-95 N - Passing through South Carolina, North Carolina - Entering Virginia
- Slight right at Interstate 395 Connector N/Interstate 95 Connector N (signs for I-395 N/I-495 N/Washington/Tysons Corner)
- Continue onto I-395 N - Entering District of Columbia
- Continue onto Southwest Fwy
- Continue onto Southeast Fwy
- Take the Pennsylvania Ave exit
- Merge onto Pennsylvania Ave SE
- Slight left toward Anacostia Fwy/District of Columbia Hwy 295
- Slight left onto the DC-295 N ramp
- Merge onto Anacostia Fwy/District of Columbia Hwy 295 - Entering Maryland
- Continue onto MD-201
- Continue onto Baltimore-Washington Pkwy
- Continue onto S Paca St
- Turn right at W Mulberry St
- Continue onto US-40 E/Orleans St - Continue to follow US-40 E
- Slight right onto the I-695 S ramp to Towson
- Merge onto I-695 N
- Take exit 32B to merge onto US-1 N/Belair Rd toward Bel Air - Continue to follow US-1 N - Entering Pennsylvania
- Turn right at US-322 E/Conchester Hwy
- Merge onto I-95 N/US-322 E via the ramp to Comm Barry Bridge/Philadelphia - Continue to follow I-95 N - Entering New Jersey
- Take exit 7B to merge onto US-206 N/Lawrence Rd toward Lawrenceville/Princeton - Continue to follow US-206 N
- Continue onto Nassau St
- Turn left at S Tulane St - Destination will be on the left
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs or DVDs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent
Retail Store: better than Valdosta shopping malls!
Planning a trip back to Valdosta, Georgia from our CD store by car
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Head north on S Tulane St toward Lincoln Ct
- Turn right at Spring St
- Take the 1st left onto N Tulane St
- Turn left at Wiggins St
- Take the 1st left onto Witherspoon St
- Turn right at Nassau St
- Continue onto US-206 S/Stockton St - Continue to follow US-206 S
- Merge onto I-95 S via the ramp to Pennsylvania - Passing through Pennsylvania - Entering Delaware
- Take exit 1B for DE-896 N toward Newark
- Slight right at DE-896 N
- Turn left to stay on DE-896 N
- Turn left at DE-2 W/Elkton Rd - Continue to follow Elkton Rd - Entering Maryland
- Take the ramp onto I-95 S
- Continue onto I-895 S
- Take exit 14 for Moravia Rd toward US-40/Pulaski Hwy
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Moravia Rd E/Pulaski Hwy
- Turn left at Moravia Rd
- Take the ramp onto US-40 W
- Turn left at N Greene St
- Continue onto MD-295 S/Baltimore-Washington Pkwy/Russell St - Continue to follow MD-295 S/Baltimore-Washington Pkwy
- Continue onto MD-201
- Continue onto Anacostia Fwy/District of Columbia Hwy 295 - Entering District of Columbia
- Continue onto I-295 S - Entering Maryland
- Take exit 1C to merge onto I-495 S/I-95 S toward Richmond - Continue to follow I-95 S - Passing through District of Columbia - Entering Virginia
- Take exit 84A on the left to merge onto I-295 S toward Rocky Mt NC/Richmond International
- Merge onto I-95 S - Passing through North Carolina, South Carolina - Entering Georgia
- Take exit 42 for GA-99
- Turn right at GA-99 S
- Turn left to stay on GA-99 S
- Turn right at GA-520 W/US-82 W
- Continue onto Brunswick Hwy
- Continue onto Memorial Dr
- Continue onto GA-122 W/Carswell Ave - Continue to follow GA-122 W
- Turn right at GA-122 W/GA-168 W
- Take the 1st left onto GA-122 W
- Turn left at GA-122 W/GA-31 S/US-221 S - Continue to follow GA-122 W
- Turn left at GA-31 S/US-221 S/S Valdosta Rd - Continue to follow GA-31 S/US-221 S
- Turn left at Inner Perimeter Rd
- Turn right at GA-38 W/US-221 S/US-84 W - Destination will be on the right
- You are at Valdosta, GA
We Buy CDs of many Music Genres: Examples
We Buy DVDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Heist / Caper