Sell Your CDs & DVDs. Higher prices paid & better selection than most music stores, Indianapolis CD stores, Video stores & Indianapolis DVD stores. Trying to sell CD's, DVD's, Videos & Movies in Indianapolis stores or shopping Indianapolis malls in Indiana? Try us!
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 100,000 new and used CDs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as DVD and CD dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD and CD estate collections from Indianapolis and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs or DVDs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Sell video games - We buy recent video games
We are also interested in buying your collection of video games. We're most interested in Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii titles in good condition, and in some cases you can sell games from Playstation 2, Xbox, PSP and Gamecube as well. Note that we're unable to buy games from older systems such as NES, SNES, Playstation 1, Sega Genesis, N64, or Dreamcast, or PC computer games. We pay top dollar for gently used titles for current systems, so call or fill out our selling videogames questionnaire today!
Find an Airport near Indianapolis, Indiana with flights to the NJ / NYC / Philadelphia Area
Airline Directory for Visiting our New Jersey Music Store
Planning a road trip from Indianapolis, IN to Our Princeton, NJ Store by Car
- Head east toward E Market St
- Exit the roundabout onto N Meridian St
- Turn right at E Ohio St
- Continue onto N Pine St
- Take the ramp onto I-70 E - Entering Ohio
- Take exit 93B to merge onto I-270 N toward Cleveland
- Take exit 26 to merge onto I-71 N toward Cleveland
- Take exit 209A-209B to merge onto I-76 E/US-224 E toward Akron
- Take the exit onto I-76 E toward Akron
- Take the exit onto I-80 E toward Youngstown/New York City - Entering Pennsylvania
- Take exit 302A to merge onto PA-33 S toward US-209 S/Snydersville
- Continue onto US-209 S
- Continue onto PA-33 S
- Take the exit onto I-78 E toward New York City/New Jersey - Entering New Jersey
- Take exit 18 for US-22 E toward Annandale/Lebanon
- Slight right at US-22 E
- Turn right onto the ramp to US-202 S/US-206 S
- Turn right at US-202 S/US-206 S
- Slight right at US-206 S
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on US-206 S
- Turn left at Nassau St
- Turn left at S Tulane St - Destination will be on the left
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs or DVDs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent
Retail Store: better than Indianapolis shopping malls!
Planning a trip back to Indianapolis, Indiana from our CD store by car
- You are at 20 South Tulane Street, Princeton, NJ
- Head north on S Tulane St toward Lincoln Ct
- Turn right at Spring St
- Take the 1st left onto N Tulane St
- Turn left at Wiggins St
- Continue onto Paul Robeson Pl
- Turn right at US-206 N/Bayard Ln/County Rd 533 - Continue to follow US-206 N
- At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on US-206 N
- Merge onto US-22 W via the ramp to Clinton
- Take the ramp to I-78 W/US-22 W
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-78 W/US-22 W/NJ-31/Clinton/Flemington/Washington and merge onto I-78 W/US-22 W - Continue to follow I-78 W - Partial toll road - Entering Pennsylvania
- Take exit 71 to merge onto PA-33 N toward US-22/Stroudsburg
- Continue onto US-209 N
- Continue onto PA-33 N
- Take the exit on the left onto I-80 W toward Hazleton - Entering Ohio
- Take the exit onto I-76 W toward Akron
- Take the exit onto I-76 W/US-224 W toward Barberton
- Take exit 1 for Interstate 71 toward Cleveland/Columbus
- Merge onto I-71 S
- Take exit 109A for I-670 toward Dayton
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward I-670 W and merge onto I-670 W
- Merge onto I-70 W - Entering Indiana
- Take exit 83A for Ohio St
- Slight right at E Ohio St
- Turn left at N Meridian St
- Enter the roundabout
- You are at Indianapolis, IN
We Buy CDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Modern Electric Blues
We Buy DVDs of many Music Genres: Examples
||Spanish / Latino
||Spirituality & Philosophy