We are buying & selling New & Used CDs, DVDs, LPs &
Video Games. Seeking DVD stores, record stores, video stores, CD
Stores & music stores in Airport LA? Trying to buy & sell CD's,
Vinyl Records, Videos & Movies in Airport LA stores or shopping Airport LA malls? Visit
us or Call (609) 921-0881
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD, Record and CD estate collections from Airport LA and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 140,000 new and used CDs, LPs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Browse through Rock, Jazz, Classical, Soul, Hip Hop and many more genres of CDs and Records. Our movie selection includes TV, Disney, Action, Foreign and many more genres of movies on labels such as Criterion Collection. We discount almost all of our new merchandise, and, of course, the used stuff is much, much cheaper. The serious collector will find that our prices, especially for rarities, are substantially less than most metropolitan record stores.
Cheap CDs & DVDs under $5 and Vinyl Records under $2
We stock over 25,000 CDs and DVDs priced under $5 each, as well as 20,000 Vinyl LPs priced under $2 each. These discounted titles are mostly in excellent condition and by well-known artists in almost every genre. This has always been one of the most popular sections of our store!
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
Sell Video Games: We Buy Modern Videogames
Princeton Record Exchange is also interested in buying your collection of current video games. We pay top dollar for gently used videogames for current systems.
Printer-Friendly Directions after flying from Airport LA to NY
- Take a taxi to Penn Station (located on 7th Ave. and 33rd St.) (Fair
should be close to 20 dollars).
- Take the New Jersey Transit "Trenton Local" to Princeton
- Switch to the New Jersey Transit shuttle train (Dinky) to downtown
- As you get off the train, walk to the right onto University Place.
- At the end go right onto Nassau Street.
- Make left onto South Tulane St.
- Look for our outdoor sign. Our store is located approximately half a block down the street, to your left.
Parking in Princeton, NJ
Parking has changed a bit in Princeton, so feel free to check out our updated parking information, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Clicking on any link below will open a new window with printer-friendly
directions. To get door to door directions, feel free to visit mapquest,
but we recommend you compare them to our directions
Best Prices & Selection of CD & Record Stores around, near & in Airport La area. See more on YouTube.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent Retail Store: better than Airport LA shopping malls!
In Princeton NJ, we're a Music
Store, CD Store, Record
Store, DVD Store and Video Store under one roof. Our stock contains titles you'd never find
in a mall! Can't find 140,000 DVDs, CDs and LPs in LA
Retail Stores or even in regional LA Shopping
Malls? Visit us!
PRINCETON RECORD EXCHANGE, INC
20 South Tulane Street
Princeton, NJ 08542
Directions from Los Angeles to Princeton on a Music Store Road Trip:
- Start out going SOUTHEAST on TOM BRADLEY BLVD toward S LOS ANGELES ST. 0.0 mi
- Turn LEFT onto N LOS ANGELES ST. 0.3 mi
- Merge onto US-101 S. 0.8 mi
- Keep LEFT to take I-10 E toward SAN BERNARDINO. 13.4 mi
- Take the I-605 FREEWAY N exit, EXIT 31B. 0.3 mi
- Merge onto I-605 N via the exit on the LEFT. 4.9 mi
- Merge onto I-210 E toward SAN BERNARDINO. 8.1 mi
- I-210 E becomes CA-210 E. 18.9 mi
- Merge onto I-15 N toward BARSTOW. 67.6 mi
- Keep RIGHT to take I-40 E toward NEEDLES (Passing through ARIZONA, NEW MEXICO, and TEXAS, then crossing into OKLAHOMA). 1202.3 mi
- Take EXIT 139 toward JOHN KILPATRICK TURNPIKE. 0.8 mi
- Take the KILPATRICK TURNPIKE EAST exit, EXIT 139. 0.5 mi
- Merge onto JOHN KILPATRICK TURNPIKE (Portions toll). 24.6 mi
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto TURNER TURNPIKE (Portions toll). 16.9 mi
- TURNER TURNPIKE becomes I-44 E (Portions toll) (Crossing into MISSOURI). 467.8 mi
- Merge onto I-55 N via the exit on the LEFT toward I-70 EAST/ILLINOIS (Crossing into ILLINOIS). 20.7 mi
- Merge onto I-70 E toward INDIANAPOLIS (Crossing into INDIANA). 210.7 mi
- Merge onto I-465 S via EXIT 69. 21.8 mi
- Merge onto I-70 E via EXIT 44B toward DAYTON (Crossing into OHIO). 286.4 mi
- Merge onto I-470 E via EXIT 219 toward BELLAIRE/WASHINGTON PA (Crossing into WEST VIRGINIA). 10.5 mi
- Merge onto I-70 E (Crossing into PENNSYLVANIA). 66.8 mi
- Merge onto I-76 E/PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE via EXIT 58 toward BREEZEWOOD/NEW JERSEY (Portions toll). 252.7 mi
- I-76 E/PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE becomes I-276 E/PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE (Portions toll). 25.0 mi
- Take the US-1 exit, EXIT 351, toward PHILADELPHIA/TRENTON. 0.6 mi
- Merge onto US-1 N via the exit on the LEFT toward I-95 N/MORRISVILLE (Portions toll) (Crossing into NEW JERSEY). 24.0 mi
- Turn RIGHT. 0.0 mi
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT. 0.1 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto WASHINGTON RD/CR-526/CR-571. 1.6 mi
- Turn LEFT onto NASSAU ST/NJ-27. 0.1 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto S TULANE ST. 0.0 mi
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.