We are buying & selling New & Used CDs, DVDs, LPs &
Video Games. Seeking DVD stores, record stores, video stores, CD
Stores & music stores in Boston & Detroit? Trying to buy & sell CD's,
Vinyl Records, Videos & Movies in Boston & Detroit stores or shopping Boston & Detroit malls? Visit
us or Call (609) 921-0881
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD, Record and CD estate collections from Boston, Detroit, and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 140,000 new and used CDs, LPs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Browse through Rock, Jazz, Classical, Soul, Hip Hop and many more genres of CDs and Records. Our movie selection includes TV, Disney, Action, Foreign and many more genres of movies on labels such as Criterion Collection. We discount almost all of our new merchandise, and, of course, the used stuff is much, much cheaper. The serious collector will find that our prices, especially for rarities, are substantially less than most metropolitan record stores.
Cheap CDs & DVDs under $5 and Vinyl Records under $2
We stock over 25,000 CDs and DVDs priced under $5 each, as well as 20,000 Vinyl LPs priced under $2 each. These discounted titles are mostly in excellent condition and by well-known artists in almost every genre. This has always been one of the most popular sections of our store!
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
Sell Video Games: We Buy Modern Videogames
Princeton Record Exchange is also interested in buying your collection of current video games. We pay top dollar for gently used videogames for current systems.
Directions from LaGuardia International Airport By Taxi
- The fare will be more than $100.00
- To avoid any problems, or being overcharged, it is best to use a licensed cab (ask airport attendants for location of taxi stand)
Parking in Princeton, NJ
Parking has changed a bit in Princeton, so feel free to check out our updated parking information, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Clicking on any link below will open a new window with printer-friendly
directions. To get door to door directions, feel free to visit mapquest,
but we recommend you compare them to our directions
Best Prices & Selection of CD & Record Stores around, near & in Boston Detroit area. See more on YouTube.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent Retail Store: better than Boston & Detroit shopping malls!
In Princeton NJ, we're a Music
Store, CD Store, Record
Store, DVD Store and Video Store under one roof. Our stock contains titles you'd never find
in a mall! Can't find 140,000 DVDs, CDs and LPs in Boston & Detroit
Retail Stores or even in regional Boston & Detroit Shopping
Malls? Visit us!
PRINCETON RECORD EXCHANGE, INC
20 South Tulane Street
Princeton, NJ 08542
Directions from Detroit, MI to Princeton on a Music Store Road Trip:
- Start out going EAST on CADILLAC SQ/MI-3 N toward BATES ST. 0.1 mi
- Make a U-TURN onto CADILLAC SQ/MI-3 S. 0.1 mi
- Enter next roundabout and take 1st exit onto WOODWARD AVE. Pass through 1 roundabout. 0.1 mi
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto MI-3 S/FORT ST W. 2.2 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto GRAND BLVD W. 0.1 mi
- Turn LEFT onto LAFAYETTE BLVD W. 0.4 mi
- LAFAYETTE BLVD W becomes FISHER FWY W. 0.0 mi
- Merge onto I-75 S via the ramp on the LEFT (Crossing into OHIO). 50.8 mi
- Merge onto I-280 S via EXIT 208 on the LEFT toward EAST TURNPIKE/CLEVELAND. 12.5 mi
- Merge onto I-80 E via EXIT 1A toward CLEVELAND (Portions toll). 146.9 mi
- Keep LEFT to take I-76 E (Portions toll) (Crossing into PENNSYLVANIA). 350.1 mi
- I-76 E becomes I-276 E/PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE (Portions toll). 25.0 mi
- Take the US-1 exit, EXIT 351, toward PHILADELPHIA/TRENTON. 0.6 mi
- Merge onto US-1 N via the exit on the LEFT toward I-95 N/MORRISVILLE (Portions toll) (Crossing into NEW JERSEY). 24.0 mi
- Turn RIGHT. 0.0 mi
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT. 0.1 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto WASHINGTON RD/CR-526/CR-571. 1.6 mi
- Turn LEFT onto NASSAU ST/NJ-27. 0.1 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto S TULANE ST. 0.0 mi
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.