We are buying & selling New & Used CDs, DVDs, LPs &
Video Games. Seeking DVD stores, record stores, video stores, CD
Stores & music stores in Connecticut? Trying to buy & sell CD's,
Vinyl Records, Videos & Movies in Connecticut stores or shopping Connecticut malls? Visit
us or Call (609) 921-0881
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD, Record and CD estate collections from Connecticut and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 140,000 new and used CDs, LPs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Browse through Rock, Jazz, Classical, Soul, Hip Hop and many more genres of CDs and Records. Our movie selection includes TV, Disney, Action, Foreign and many more genres of movies on labels such as Criterion Collection. We discount almost all of our new merchandise, and, of course, the used stuff is much, much cheaper. The serious collector will find that our prices, especially for rarities, are substantially less than most metropolitan record stores.
Cheap CDs & DVDs under $5 and Vinyl Records under $2
We stock over 25,000 CDs and DVDs priced under $5 each, as well as 20,000 Vinyl LPs priced under $2 each. These discounted titles are mostly in excellent condition and by well-known artists in almost every genre. This has always been one of the most popular sections of our store!
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
Sell Video Games: We Buy Modern Videogames
Princeton Record Exchange is also interested in buying your collection of current video games. We pay top dollar for gently used videogames for current systems.
Directions from Connecticut (CT), Boston, Massachusetts (MA) & More to Princeton Record Exchange
- Take 95 South or the Merritt Parkway and follow signs to the George Washington Bridge
- Follow signs to the New Jersey Turnpike South.
- Get off of the Turnpike at Exit 9.
- Follow signs to Rt. 1, then Rt. 1 South (be careful).
- Drive approximately 11.2 miles, then bear right onto Raymond Road. (Landmarks: just past the Exxon station on the left and Best Western
- Raymond Road ends; bear left through the light onto Rt. 27 South.
- After you pass the movie theater (Garden Theater on your right), take your first right onto South Tulane St.
- Drive a few hundred feet; Princeton Record Exchange is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane St. to the end and make a right on Spring St. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring St. is a one way St., and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring St. Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring St. Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes. If you are interested in detailed parking rates, visit the Princeton Boro Parking page.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
DIRECTIONS: To Return From Princeton to Northern New Jersey & New York
- Take Washington Road (Rt. 571) to US Rt. 1 North
- Take Nassau St. (Rt. 27 North) for less than a mile, turn right on Harrison St., drive 2.4 miles and turn left on US Rt. 1 North.
- Take Wiggins St. north (less than 1 mile), turn right at the first traffic light onto Harrison St., drive 2.8 miles and turn left on US Rt. North.
- Continue on US Rt. 1 North approximately 15 miles to New Brunswick.
- Follow signs to Rt. 18 South and the New Jersey Turnpike; bear right onto Rt. 18.
- Drive approximately onw milw on Rt. 18 South. The entrance to the New Jersey Turnpike is on the right.
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike North to return to New York and points North
Best Prices & Selection of CD & Record Stores around, near & in Connecticut area. See more on YouTube.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent Retail Store: better than Connecticut shopping malls!