We are buying & selling New & Used CDs, DVDs, LPs &
Video Games. Seeking DVD stores, record stores, video stores, CD
Stores & music stores in New York City? Trying to buy & sell CD's,
Vinyl Records, Videos & Movies in New York City stores or shopping New York City malls? Visit
us or Call (609) 921-0881
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD, Record and CD estate collections from New York City and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 140,000 new and used CDs, LPs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Browse through Rock, Jazz, Classical, Soul, Hip Hop and many more genres of CDs and Records. Our movie selection includes TV, Disney, Action, Foreign and many more genres of movies on labels such as Criterion Collection. We discount almost all of our new merchandise, and, of course, the used stuff is much, much cheaper. The serious collector will find that our prices, especially for rarities, are substantially less than most metropolitan record stores.
Cheap CDs & DVDs under $5 and Vinyl Records under $2
We stock over 25,000 CDs and DVDs priced under $5 each, as well as 20,000 Vinyl LPs priced under $2 each. These discounted titles are mostly in excellent condition and by well-known artists in almost every genre. This has always been one of the most popular sections of our store!
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
Sell Video Games: We Buy Modern Videogames
Princeton Record Exchange is also interested in buying your collection of current video games. We pay top dollar for gently used videogames for current systems.
Directions from New York City (NYC), Newark, Northern New Jersey, New York State, and points farther North by Car (from Manhattan: Lincoln Tunnel, Holland Tunnel, or the George Washington Bridge are the easiest way to the N.J. Turnpike)
- Follow signs to the New Jersey Turnpike South.
- Get off of the Turnpike at Exit 9.
- Follow signs to Route 1, then Route 1 South (be careful).
- Drive approximately 11.2 miles, then bear right onto Raymond Road. (Landmarks: just past the Exxon station on the left and Days Inn on the right)
- Raymond Road ends; bear left through the light onto Route 27 South.
- After you pass the movie theater (Garden Theater on your right), take your first right onto South Tulane St.
- Drive a few hundred feet; Princeton Record Exchange is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane St. to the end and make a right on Spring St. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring St. is a one way St., and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring St. Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring St. Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes. If you are interested in detailed parking rates, visit the Princeton Boro Parking page.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
DIRECTIONS: To Return From Princeton to Northern New Jersey & New York
- Take Washington Road (Route 571) to US Route 1 North
- Take Nassau St. (Route 27 North) for less than a mile, turn right on Harrison St., drive 2.4 miles and turn left on US Route 1 North.
- Take Wiggins St. north (less than 1 mile), turn right at the first traffic light onto Harrison St., drive 2.8 miles and turn left on US Route 1 North.
- Continue on US Route 1 North approximately 15 miles to New Brunswick.
- Follow signs to Route 18 South and the New Jersey Turnpike; bear right onto Route 18.
- Drive approximately onw milw on Route 18 South. The entrance to the New Jersey Turnpike is on the right.
- Take the New Jersey Turnpike North to return to New York and points North.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare LP's in an Independent
Retail Store: better than New York City shopping malls!
- 30,000 Used CDs
- 10,000 Used DVDs
- 50,000 Used Music Albums
- 20,000 Cheap CDs
- 2,000 Cheap DVDs
- 25,000 Rock CDs
- 8,000 Classical CDs
- 5,000 Jazz CDs
- Buy Music: 120,000 titles
- Buy Records: 60,000 titles
- New CD Releases
- Buy CDs & Buy DVDs
- Sell Music & Sell Video Games