We are buying & selling New & Used CDs, DVDs, LPs &
Video Games. Seeking DVD stores, record stores, video stores, CD
Stores & music stores in Seattle & Milwaukee? Trying to buy & sell CD's,
Vinyl Records, Videos & Movies in Seattle & Milwaukee stores or shopping Seattle & Milwaukee malls? Visit
us or Call (609) 921-0881
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 140,000 new and used CDs, LPs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection
of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, estate collections,
reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire record store inventories-no
collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Printer-friendly Directions From Philadelphia
International Airport By Train (Involves 2 or 3 train switches):
- Take train to Philadelphia 30th Street station
- Take one of the SEPTA lines to Trenton.
- Switch to New Jersey Transit train "Northeast Corridor" to Princeton Junction.
- Get off at Princeton Junction.
- Switch to the New Jersey Transit shuttle train (Dinky) to downtown Princeton.
- As you get off the train, walk to the right onto University Place.
- At the end go right onto Nassau Street.
- Pass one light, and turn left onto South Tulane St.
- Continue 1/2 block, and we're on the left.
- You have the option to take a taxi from either Princeton Junction or Princeton
train station, directly to our store.
- There are a few daily Amtrak trains that go from Philadelphia to Princeton Junction without switching in Trenton. Most Amtrak Trains do not stop here.
- You can take a taxi for under $50 from Trenton Train Station to Princeton Record Exchange.
Parking in Princeton, NJ
Parking has changed a bit in Princeton, so feel free to check out our updated parking information, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Clicking on any link below will open a new window with printer-friendly
directions. To get door to door directions, feel free to visit mapquest,
but we recommend you compare them to our directions
Best Prices & Selection of CD & Record Stores around, near & in Seattle Milwaukee area. See more on YouTube.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent Retail Store: better than Seattle & Milwaukee shopping malls!
In Princeton NJ, we're a Music
Store, CD Store, Record
Store, DVD Store and Video Store under one roof. Our stock contains titles you'd never find
in a mall! Can't find 140,000 DVDs, CDs and LPs in Seattle & Milwaukee
Retail Stores or even in regional Seattle & Milwaukee Shopping
Malls? Visit us!
PRINCETON RECORD EXCHANGE, INC
20 South Tulane Street
Princeton, NJ 08542
Directions from Milwaukee, WI to Princeton on a Music Store Road Trip:
- Start out going SOUTH on N MILWAUKEE ST/US-18/WI-32 toward E WISCONSIN AVE. Continue to follow N MILWAUKEE ST/WI-32. 0.2 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto E CLYBOURN ST. 0.3 mi
- Merge onto I-794 W via the ramp on the LEFT toward I-43/I-94. 0.7 mi
- Merge onto US-41 S via EXIT 1B on the LEFT toward I-43 S/CHICAGO (Crossing into ILLINOIS). 69.6 mi
- US-41 S becomes I-94 E. 25.1 mi
- Keep LEFT to take I-90 E via EXIT 59A toward INDIANA TOLL RD (Portions toll) (Passing through INDIANA, then crossing into OHIO). 306.0 mi
- Merge onto I-80 E (Portions toll). 76.3 mi
- Keep LEFT to take I-76 E (Portions toll) (Crossing into PENNSYLVANIA). 350.1 mi
- I-76 E becomes I-276 E/PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE (Portions toll). 25.0 mi
- Take the US-1 exit, EXIT 351, toward PHILADELPHIA/TRENTON. 0.6 mi
- Merge onto US-1 N via the exit on the LEFT toward I-95 N/MORRISVILLE (Portions toll) (Crossing into NEW JERSEY). 24.0 mi
- Turn RIGHT. 0.0 mi
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT. 0.1 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto WASHINGTON RD/CR-526/CR-571. 1.6 mi
- Turn LEFT onto NASSAU ST/NJ-27. 0.1 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto S TULANE ST. 0.0 mi
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.