Better prices and wider selection than most Las
Vegas music stores, Las Vegas CD stores, Las Vegas Record stores, Video stores
& DVD stores. Are you selling CD's, DVD's, Vinyl Records, Videos or Movies in
Las Vegas stores or at Las Vegas malls? Try us!
Buy New and Used CDs, DVDs & LPs
With over 140,000 new and used CDs, LPs and DVDs in stock, we have been one of the largest independent music stores since 1980. See our buy from us page for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our extensive selection. That includes Rock, Jazz, Classical, Hip Hop, and much more music, as well
as Disney, Comedy, TV DVDs, and many more movie genres.
Sell Us Your CDs, DVDs & LPs Online or at our NJ Store
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, estate collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire record store inventories-no collection is too large! If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying around gathering dust, check out our sell to us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
We buy and sell just about every genre of music, including Rock,
Alternative, Jazz, Classical, Metal, Techno and just to name a few. To see a more
extensive listing of the CD music genres and musicians that we buy, see our CD list of genres/artists/labels page.
If you would like to get an appraisal or sell your CDs online,
see our sell
your CDs questionnaire or our sell
your DVDs questionnaire. For an appraisal of
your vinyl records, visit our vinyl
records questionnaire. Contact us in order
to determine how much we can pay you for your collection. Please Do NOT send
us any merchandise without a request from an appraiser.
A Sample of the Many Musicians that we Buy and Sell:
Bad Brains, Badfinger, The Band, Bauhaus, Beach Boys originals, Beastie Boys, Beatles: Most $2 and up, most monos $8 and up, Beau Brummels, Chuck Berry, Jello Biafra, Big Black, Blackbyrds, Black Flag, Blaxploitation Soundtrack, many Artists & Labels, Blind Faith, Blues Magoos, Blue Cheer, Gary U.S. Bonds, Legrand, Bonzo Dog Band, Boredoms, David Bowie, Mercury & RCA, Boxtops, James Brown, Buffalo Springfield, Kate Bush, Butthole Surfers, Buzzcocks, Jimi Hendrix, Robyn Hitchcock, Hollies Imperial, Buddy Holly
Printer-Friendly Directions from Las Vegas, Nevada to Princeton Record Exchange by
(Need Help finding a flight to our Princeton, NJ Store? Try our Airline Directory for
- Head northwest on E Bonanza Rd toward N Las Vegas Blvd
- Turn left at N Las Vegas Blvd
- Take the ramp onto I-515 N/US-93 N/US-95 N toward Ely/Reno
- Merge onto I-15 N via the I-15 N/US-93 N exit 76B to Salt Lake City
- Merge onto I-70 E via exit 132 to Richfield/Denver
- Continue on I-670 E/I-70-ALT E
- Merge onto I-70 E
- Take the I-270 exit 232 to Chicago, keep following signs
- Merge onto I-270 N
- Continue on I-70 E
- Merge onto I-70 E via the I-70 E/I-65 N exit
- Take the I-70 E exit, keep following signs
- Merge onto Pennsylvania Tpke
- Take exit 351 and pick up Route 1 North
- Drive approximately 5 miles and then follow signs to I-95 North
- Exit onto Route 206 North (exit 7B, formerly exit 69); drive 5.7 miles.
- In Princeton (near the municipal building / police station on the left at the traffic light). Route 206 turns left. DO NOT TURN LEFT here; Bear slightly right onto Route 27 North (Nassau Street).
- Go through two lights, the second of which will be "Witherspoon Street". At this intersection, Hamilton Jewelers will be located in a tall tudor building, which is located across the street on the left. Continue about 1/10 of a mile, and take your first left onto South Tulane Street (just before the red brick building with Charles Schwab in it. If you pass Panera Bread, you have gone too far). Please note that the street sign for South Tulane Street itself may be hard to read.
- Drive a few hundred feet; our CD Store is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare LP's in an
Retail Store: better than Las Vegas shopping malls!
- 30,000 Used
- 10,000 Used
- 50,000 Used Music
- 20,000 Cheap
- 2,000 Cheap
- 25,000 Rock
- 8,000 Classical
- 5,000 Jazz
- Buy Music: 120,000
- Buy Records: 60,000
- New CD Releases
- Buy CDs & Buy DVDs
- Sell Music & Sell Video Games
Printer-Friendly Directions back to Las Vegas, Nevada
- Start out going NORTH on S TULANE ST toward LINCOLN CT. 0.0 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto SPRING ST. 0.1 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto VANDEVENTER AVE. 0.1 mi
- VANDEVENTER AVE becomes WASHINGTON RD/ CR-526/ CR-571. 1.6 mi
- Turn RIGHT. 0.0 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto US-1 S/ BRUNSWICK PIKE. Continue to follow US-1 S (Portions toll) (Crossing into PENNSYLVANIA). 23.7 mi
- Take the PENNA TURNPIKE exit. 0.4 mi
- Merge onto I-276 W/ PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE toward HARRISBURG (Portions toll). 25.1 mi
- I-276 W/ PENNSYLVANIA TURNPIKE becomes I-76 W (Portions toll) (Crossing into OHIO). 349.5 mi
- Take I-80 W toward CLEVELAND (Portions toll) (Crossing into INDIANA). 354.5 mi
- Merge onto I-80 W via EXIT 21 toward IN-51 S (Portions toll) (Crossing into ILLINOIS). 24.0 mi
- Take I-80 W (Portions toll) (Passing through IOWA, then crossing into NEBRASKA). 813.2 mi
- Keep LEFT to take I-76 S via EXIT 102 toward DENVER (Crossing into COLORADO). 186.9 mi
- I-76 S becomes I-70 W (Crossing into UTAH). 501.8 mi
- Merge onto I-15 S via the exit on the LEFT toward LAS VEGAS (Passing through ARIZONA, then crossing into NEVADA). 242.4 mi
- Take the WASHINGTON AVE exit, EXIT 44. 0.3 mi
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto D ST. 0.2 mi
- Turn LEFT onto W BONANZA RD/ NV-579. Continue to follow W BONANZA RD. 0.6 mi
- End at Las Vegas, NV
In Princeton NJ, we're a Music
Store, CD Store, Record Store, DVD Store and Video Store under one roof. Our stock contains
titles you'd never find in a mall! Can't find 140,000 DVDs, CDs and LPs in Las Vegas Retail Stores or even in regional Las
Vegas Shopping Malls? Visit us!
Additional Information when looking for Las Vegas,
Nevada music stores and Austin, Illinois CD stores:
Austin music stores, Phoenix music stores, Phoenix
CD stores, Austin CD stores, Austin record stores, Phoenix
record stores, Austin video stores, Phoenix video stores, Austin
DVD stores, and Phoenix DVD stores
* We are not directly involved in selling music, movies, or other merchandise online. As affiliates, we are unable to provide customer service for these items. All products are subject to availability. For service, visit: Amazon Returns, Amazon Help or Stubhub Help.