We are buying & selling New & Used CDs, DVDs, LPs &
Video Games. Seeking DVD stores, record stores, video stores, CD
Stores & music stores in Cinnaminson? Trying to buy & sell CD's,
Vinyl Records, Videos & Movies in Cinnaminson stores or shopping Cinnaminson malls? Visit
us or Call (609) 921-0881
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD, Record and CD estate collections from Cinnaminson and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 140,000 new and used CDs, LPs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Browse through Rock, Jazz, Classical, Soul, Hip Hop and many more genres of CDs and Records. Our movie selection includes TV, Disney, Action, Foreign and many more genres of movies on labels such as Criterion Collection. We discount almost all of our new merchandise, and, of course, the used stuff is much, much cheaper. The serious collector will find that our prices, especially for rarities, are substantially less than most metropolitan record stores.
Cheap CDs & DVDs under $5 and Vinyl Records under $2
We stock over 25,000 CDs and DVDs priced under $5 each, as well as 20,000 Vinyl LPs priced under $2 each. These discounted titles are mostly in excellent condition and by well-known artists in almost every genre. This has always been one of the most popular sections of our store!
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
Sell Video Games: We Buy Modern Videogames
Princeton Record Exchange is also interested in buying your collection of current video games. We pay top dollar for gently used videogames for current systems.
Printer-Friendly Directions from Cinnaminson, New Jersey to Princeton Record Exchange By Car
- Pick up Rt. 130 North
- Take the exit for I-295 North.
- Pass Rt. 1 exits.
- Exit onto Rt. 206 North (exit 7B, formerly exit 69); drive 5.7 miles.
- In Princeton (near the municipal building / police station on the left at the traffic light). Rt. 206 turns left. DO NOT TURN LEFT here; Bear slightly right onto Rt. 27 North (Nassau Street).
- Go through 2 traffic lights, the 2nd being "Witherspoon Street". This intersection can be recognized by the main Princeton University Gates to your right and the Hamilton Jewelers building across the street on the left. Continue one block, passing Princeton University Store and take your first left onto South Tulane Street. You will know that you are making the correct turn if the street begins with a red brick wall on the right (the building containing Charles Schwab). If you pass Panera Bread, you have gone too far. Please note that the street sign for South Tulane Street itself may be challenging to read.
- Drive a few hundred feet; Princeton Record Exchange is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Best Prices & Selection of CD & Record Stores around, near & in Cinnaminson area. See more on YouTube.
Read about some of our favorite musicians:
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent Retail Store: better than Cinnaminson shopping malls!