We are buying & selling New & Used CDs, DVDs, LPs &
Video Games. Seeking DVD stores, record stores, video stores, CD
Stores & music stores in Connecticut? Trying to buy & sell CD's,
Vinyl Records, Videos & Movies in Connecticut stores or shopping Connecticut malls? Visit
us or Call (609) 921-0881
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD, Record and CD estate collections from Connecticut and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 140,000 new and used CDs, LPs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Browse through Rock, Jazz, Classical, Soul, Hip Hop and many more genres of CDs and Records. Our movie selection includes TV, Disney, Action, Foreign and many more genres of movies on labels such as Criterion Collection. We discount almost all of our new merchandise, and, of course, the used stuff is much, much cheaper. The serious collector will find that our prices, especially for rarities, are substantially less than most metropolitan record stores.
Cheap CDs & DVDs under $5 and Vinyl Records under $2
We stock over 25,000 CDs and DVDs priced under $5 each, as well as 20,000 Vinyl LPs priced under $2 each. These discounted titles are mostly in excellent condition and by well-known artists in almost every genre. This has always been one of the most popular sections of our store!
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
Sell Video Games: We Buy Modern Videogames
Princeton Record Exchange is also interested in buying your collection of current video games. We pay top dollar for gently used videogames for current systems.
Printer-Friendly Directions from Connecticut to Princeton Record Exchange By Car
- Take 95 South and/or the Merritt Parkway and follow signs to the George Washington Bridge
- Follow signs to the New Jersey Turnpike South.
- Get off of the Turnpike at Exit 9.
- Follow signs to Route 1, then Route 1 South (be careful).
- Drive approximately 11.2 miles, then bear right onto Raymond Road. (Landmarks: just past the Exxon station on the left and Best Western
- Raymond Road ends; bear left through the light onto Route 27 South.
- After you pass the movie theater (Garden Theater on your right), take your first right onto South Tulane St.
- Drive a few hundred feet; Princeton Record Exchange is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Or Take I-84 to I-95 (then follow the above)
- Pick up I-84 W
- Merge onto I-684 S via EXIT 20 toward WHITE PLAINS/NEW YORK CITY.
- Merge onto SAW MILL PKWY S/SAW MILL RIVER PKWY S via EXIT 5 toward RT-117.
- Take the I-287 W exit- EXIT 22- toward I-87/Connecticut/TAPPAN ZEE BR/NEW YORK CITY.
- Merge onto I-87 S toward NEW YORK CITY (Portions toll).
- Merge onto I-95 S via EXIT 7 toward GEO WASHINGTON BR/TRENTON.
- Looking for Connecticut Music Stores? We want to buy your music CDs, LPs & DVDs. We pay more than most any Connecticut Music Store!
- Looking for Connecticut Video Stores? We stock over 4,000 DVDs under $5 each; more cheap DVDs than any Connecticut Video Store!
- Looking for Connecticut CD Stores? We stock over 20,000 CDs under $5 each; more cheap CDs than any Connecticut CD Store!
- Looking for Connecticut DVD Stores? New selections daily: we stock 1,000's of new DVDs 1,000's of used DVDs, more than most any Connecticut DVD Store.
- Looking for Connecticut Record Stores? We stock over 20,000 LPs under $5 each; more cheap vinyl than any Connecticut Record Store!
We pay the best prices for store liquidations, bankruptcies, estate collections and collectable albums in Connecticut area. Sell your music CDs, movie DVDs, and LP record collection. We’ve had the best reputation among new & used DVD, CD and record dealers since 1980 ranging from deep discount sale prices to collectible records, CDs, vinyl box set LPs and DVDs.
Hartford music stores, New Haven music stores, Hartford CD stores, New Haven CD stores, Hartford record stores, New Haven record stores, Hartford video stores, New Haven video stores, Hartford DVD stores, New Haven DVD stores
Copyright © 2015 Princeton Record Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved