We are buying & selling New & Used CDs, DVDs, LPs &
Video Games. Seeking DVD stores, record stores, video stores, CD
Stores & music stores in Long Island? Trying to buy & sell CD's,
Vinyl Records, Videos & Movies in Long Island stores or shopping Long Island malls? Visit
us or Call (609) 921-0881
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD, Record and CD estate collections from Long Island and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 140,000 new and used CDs, LPs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Browse through Rock, Jazz, Classical, Soul, Hip Hop and many more genres of CDs and Records. Our movie selection includes TV, Disney, Action, Foreign and many more genres of movies on labels such as Criterion Collection. We discount almost all of our new merchandise, and, of course, the used stuff is much, much cheaper. The serious collector will find that our prices, especially for rarities, are substantially less than most metropolitan record stores.
Cheap CDs & DVDs under $5 and Vinyl Records under $2
We stock over 25,000 CDs and DVDs priced under $5 each, as well as 20,000 Vinyl LPs priced under $2 each. These discounted titles are mostly in excellent condition and by well-known artists in almost every genre. This has always been one of the most popular sections of our store!
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
Sell Video Games: We Buy Modern Videogames
Princeton Record Exchange is also interested in buying your collection of current video games. We pay top dollar for gently used videogames for current systems.
Printer-Friendly Directions from Long Island, New York to Princeton Record Exchange By Car
- Follow signs to the George Washington Bridge, then follow signs to the New Jersey Turnpike!
- or take the Belt Parkway to the Verrazano Bridge, and take 278 West to the Goethals Bridge
- Follow signs to the New Jersey Turnpike South.
- Get off of the Turnpike at Exit 9.
- Follow signs to Rt. 1, then Rt. 1 South (be careful)
- Drive approximately 11.2 miles, then bear right onto Raymond Road. (Landmarks: just past the Exxon station on the left and Best Western on the right
- Raymond Road ends; bear left through the light onto Rt. 27 South.
- After you pass the movie theater (Garden Theater on your right), take your first right onto South Tulane St.
- Drive a few hundred feet; Princeton Record Exchange is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
- Looking for Long Island Music Stores? We want to buy your music CDs, LPs & DVDs. We pay more than most any Long Island Music Store!
- Looking for Long Island Video Stores? We stock over 4,000 DVDs under $5 each; more cheap DVDs than any Long Island Video Store!
- Looking for Long Island CD Stores? We stock over 20,000 CDs under $5 each; more cheap CDs than any Long Island CD Store!
- Looking for Long Island DVD Stores? New selections daily: we stock 1,000's of new DVDs 1,000's of used DVDs, more than most any Long Island DVD Store.
- Looking for Long Island Record Stores? We stock over 20,000 LPs under $5 each; more cheap vinyl than any Long Island Record Store!
We pay the best prices for store liquidations, bankruptcies, estate collections and collectable albums in Long Island area. Sell your music CDs, movie DVDs, and LP record collection. We’ve had the best reputation among new & used DVD, CD and record dealers since 1980 ranging from deep discount sale prices to collectible records, CDs, vinyl box set LPs and DVDs.
New York City music stores, Monmouth music stores, New York City CD stores, Monmouth CD stores, New York City record stores, Monmouth record stores, New York City video stores, Monmouth video stores, New York City DVD stores, Monmouth DVD stores
Copyright © 2015 Princeton Record Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved