We are buying & selling New & Used CDs, DVDs, LPs &
Video Games. Seeking DVD stores, record stores, video stores, CD
Stores & music stores in Washington? Trying to buy & sell CD's,
Vinyl Records, Videos & Movies in Washington stores or shopping Washington malls? Visit
us or Call (609) 921-0881
We want to buy your music and movies!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire music store inventory liquidations, DVD, Record and CD estate collections from Washington and across the USA - no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying
around gathering dust, check out our sell to
us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
We Sell New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more
at our Princeton, NJ Store
With over 140,000 new and used CDs, LPs and DVDs in stock, we are one of the largest independent music stores. See our buy from us page
for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. See directions below.
Browse through Rock, Jazz, Classical, Soul, Hip Hop and many more genres of CDs and Records. Our movie selection includes TV, Disney, Action, Foreign and many more genres of movies on labels such as Criterion Collection. We discount almost all of our new merchandise, and, of course, the used stuff is much, much cheaper. The serious collector will find that our prices, especially for rarities, are substantially less than most metropolitan record stores.
Cheap CDs & DVDs under $5 and Vinyl Records under $2
We stock over 25,000 CDs and DVDs priced under $5 each, as well as 20,000 Vinyl LPs priced under $2 each. These discounted titles are mostly in excellent condition and by well-known artists in almost every genre. This has always been one of the most popular sections of our store!
Please Note: We do not currently list our
inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly
from day to day.
Sell Video Games: We Buy Modern Videogames
Princeton Record Exchange is also interested in buying your collection of current video games. We pay top dollar for gently used videogames for current systems.
Printer-Friendly Directions from Washington, District of Columbia to Princeton Record Exchange By Car
- Take MD-295 N via the exit on the left toward Baltimore
- Merge onto Harbor Tunnel Thruway/I-895 N (Portions toll).
- Harbor Tunnel Thruway/I-895 N becomes I-95 N (Portions toll).
- Follow signs to I-495 North and Wilmington
- Follow signs to I-95 North and Philadelphia
- Stay on I-95 North toward New Jersey.
- Continue on I-95 into New Jersey
- Exit onto Rt. 206 North (exit 7B, formerly exit 69); drive 5.7 miles.
- In Princeton (near the municipal building / police station on the left at the traffic light). Rt. 206 turns left. DO NOT TURN LEFT here; Bear slightly right onto Rt. 27 North (Nassau St.).
- Go through 2 traffic lights, the 2nd being "Witherspoon St. ". You will know you are at this intersection if you see a large tudor building across the St. to the left, in which is Hamilton Jewelers. Continue about 500 feet, and take your first left onto South Tulane St., just after the Princeton University Store. If you pass a red brick building with Charles Schwab in it or the Panera Bread, you have gone too far. Please note that the St. sign for South Tulane St. may be difficult to read.
- Drive a few hundred feet; Princeton Record Exchange is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane St. to the end and make a right on Spring St. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring St. is a one way St., and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring St. Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring St. Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes. If you are interested in detailed parking rates, visit the Princeton Boro Parking page.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Best Prices & Selection of CD & Record Stores around, near & in Washington area. See more on YouTube.
Read about some of our favorite musicians:
Used CD's, Used DVD's & Rare Music in an Independent Retail Store: better than Washington shopping malls!