Easy Directions to George St. Playhouse (courtesy of NJ's largest independent music store)
George St. Playhouse offers a wide range of
dramatic presentations. Founded in 1974, the Playhouse
has been represented by numerous productions both on and Off Broadway;
recent productions include Anne Meara's Down the Garden Paths,
Critics Circle, Drama Desk and Drama League nominated production
of The Spitfire Grill and the Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize winning
play Proof by David Auburn which was developed at GSP during the
1999 Next Stage Series of new plays. In addition to its mainstage
season, GSP's Touring Theatre features five issue-oriented productions
that tours to more than 250 schools in the tri-state area, and
are seen by more than 80,000 students annually.
Princeton Record Exchange appreciates the contribution George St. Playhouse provides to the arts community and has created
the below directions for your convenience. We hope that while you're
in the area you also take the opportunity to browse our music and movie selection.
You can help contribute to the music community by selling us your unwanted CDs, DVDs and Vinyl, so that they will be recycled into the hands of music and movie lovers who can appreciate them again.
Get Directions To:
- Princeton, New Jersey: By Car or By Train from your Town.
- George St. Playhouse: By Car from Princeton Record Exchange (click for Mapquest).
- Princeton Record Exchange: By Car from George St. Playhouse (click for Mapquest).
Buy New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more at our Princeton, NJ Store
See our buy from us page for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. Categories we carry include Rock, Alternative, Classical, Opera, Jazz, Show Tunes, and many more music and movie genres.
Please Note: We do not currently list our inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly from day to day.
Sell us your unwanted CDs, DVDs & LPs!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, estate collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire record store inventories-no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying around gathering dust, check out our sell to us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Visit George St. Playhouse from Princeton Record Exchange
Traveling by Car
- Start out going NORTH on S TULANE ST toward LINCOLN CT.<0.1 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto SPRING ST.<0.1 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto VANDEVENTER AVE.<0.1 miles
- VANDEVENTER AVE becomes WASHINGTON RD / CR-526 / CR-571.1.6 miles
- Turn RIGHT.<0.1 miles
- Turn LEFT onto US-1 N / BRUNSWICK PIKE. Continue to follow US-1 N.11.3 miles
- Take the RT-91 / JERSEY AVE ramp toward NEW BRUNSWICK.0.3 miles
- Keep RIGHT at the fork to go on JERSEY AVE.3.1 miles
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto FRENCH ST / NJ-27. Continue to follow NJ 27 N.0.6 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto GEORGE ST / NJ-171 / CR-527.0.2 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto LIVINGSTON AVE / NJ-171.<0.1 miles
- End at 9 Livingston Ave
- New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1903, US
- Arrive at George St. Playhouse -- 9 Livingston Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Visit Princeton Record Exchange from George St. Playhouse
Traveling by Car
- Start out going SOUTHWEST on LIVINGSTON AVE / NJ-171 toward NEW ST. <0.1 miles
- Turn LEFT onto NEW ST. 0.1 miles
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT to stay on NEW ST. 0.1 miles
- Merge onto NJ-18 S. 1.2 miles
- Merge onto US-1 S toward TRENTON. 2.2 miles
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto US-1. 0.2 miles
- Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto US-1 S. 13.4 miles
- Turn RIGHT. <0.1 miles
- Turn RIGHT onto WASHINGTON RD / CR-526 / CR-571. 1.6 miles
- Continue STRAIGHT on VANDEVENTER AVE <0.2 miles
- Turn LEFT at WIGGINS ST. <0.1 miles
- The entrance to the Spring St. Garage will be one and a half blocks down on your left.
- Parking in the Spring St. Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours. If needed, we have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Visit Other Princeton and New Jersey Highlights
Before or after shopping princeton and visiting Princeton Record Exchange, also see New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, Symphony Hall Newark New Jersey, Bucks County Playhouse, Westminster Choir College, George St. Playhouse, Madison Square Garden, Wachovia Center PA, Alchemist & Barrister, Small World Coffee Princeton and Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall in addition to George St. Playhouse.
Visit Princeton Record Exchange:
Buy & Sell CDs, DVDs, LPs. Browse 140,000 new & used titles
PRINCETON RECORD EXCHANGE, INC
20 South Tulane St.
Princeton, NJ 08542