Easy Directions to Stone Pony (courtesy of NJ's largest independent music store)
Stone Pony offers a wide range of concerts, operas, shows, plays. Also, as a member of the Princeton Community, they offer other activities and programs that cultivate future artists and encourages individuals, schools, local businesses and corporations to become involved in and appreciate the rich cultural world of the Arts.
Princeton Record Exchange appreciates the contribution Stone Pony provides to New Jersey's community and has created the below directions for your convenience. We hope that next time you visit Princeton you have a chance to browse our music and movie selection.
You can help contribute to the music community by selling us your unwanted CDs, DVDs and Vinyl, so that they will be recycled into the hands of music and movie lovers who can appreciate them again.
Get Directions To:
- Princeton, New Jersey : By Car, By Train, or By Plane from your Town.
- Stone Pony: By Car from Princeton Record Exchange.
- Stone Pony: searching for Stone Pony using google maps.
- Princeton Record Exchange: By Car from Stone Pony.
Buy New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more at our Princeton, NJ Store
See our buy from us page for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. Categories we carry include Rock, Alternative, Classical, Opera, Jazz, Show Tunes, and many more music and movie genres.
Please Note: We do not currently list our inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly from day to day.
Sell us your unwanted CDs, DVDs & LPs!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, estate collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire record store inventories-no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying around gathering dust, check out our sell to us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Visit Stone Pony from Princeton Record Exchange
Traveling by Car
- Head north from S Tulane St - go 220 ft
- Turn right at Spring St - go 0.1 mi
- Turn right at Vandeventer Ave - go 0.1 mi
- Continue on Washington Rd - go 1.6 mi
- Turn right and head toward Washington Rd - go 0.1 mi
- Turn right at Washington Rd - go 1.0 mi
- Turn left at Hightstown Rd - go 0.7 mi
- Continue on Princeton Hightstown Rd - go 1.8 mi
- Continue on Hightstown Rd - go 1.5 mi
- Continue on Princeton Hightstown Rd - go 1.9 mi
- Continue on Stockton St - go 0.9 mi
- Turn left at N Main St - go 0.1 mi
- Turn right at Franklin St - go 1.1 mi
- Continue on RT-33 E - go 16 mi
- Bear right at RT-33 - go 3.8 mi
- Bear right at RT-33/RT-34 - go 0.8 mi
- Bear right at RT-33 E/RT-34 S - go 0.1 mi
- Bear right and head toward CR-547 N/RT-33 E - go 0.1 mi
- Turn right at RT-33 E - go 1.1 mi
- Bear right at RT-33 E - go 0.2 mi
- Bear left at RT-66 E - go 2.5 mi
- Bear right at RT-66 E - go 0.1 mi
- Continue on Asbury Ave - go 1.3 mi
- Bear left - go 0.1 mi
- Bear right at Asbury Ave - go 1.8 mi
- Turn left at Ocean Ave - go 0.1 mi
Visit Princeton Record Exchange from Stone Pony
Traveling by Car
- Take I-195 W. to I-295 North.
- Exit onto Route 206 North (exit 7B, formerly exit 69); drive 5.7 miles.
- In Princeton (near the municipal building / police station on the left at the traffic light), Route 206 turns left. DO NOT TURN LEFT here; Bear slightly right onto Route 27 North (Nassau St.).
- Go through two lights.
- Make first left onto S. Tulane St.
- Drive 1/2 block, and we are before the large parking lot on the left.
- Drive a few hundred feet; Princeton Record Exchange is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane St. to the end and make a right on Spring St. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring St. is a one way St., and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring St. Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring St. Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Visit Other Princeton and New Jersey Highlights
Before or after visiting Princeton Record Exchange, also see McCarter Theatre, Princeton Stores, Chambersburg Restaurants, Princeton Motels, Nassau Inn, Palmer Square, Shopping Princeton, Princeton Chamber of commerce, Princeton Restaurants, Princeton Shopping Center, Princeton University Orchestra, NJPAC, Sovereign Bank Arena, Trenton Restaurants, Trenton War Memorial, PNC Bank Center, Alchemist & Barrister restaurant and New Brunswick State Theater in addition to Stone Pony.
Visit Princeton Record Exchange:
Buy & Sell CDs, DVDs, LPs. Browse 140,000 new & used titles
PRINCETON RECORD EXCHANGE, INC
20 South Tulane St.
Princeton, NJ 08542