Easy Directions to Wachovia Center PA (courtesy of NJ's largest independent music store)
The Wachovia Center (formerly known as the CoreStates Center and the First Union Center) is an indoor arena located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in the United States. It is the home arena of the Philadelphia Flyers of the NHL and the Philadelphia 76ers of the NBA. The arena was completed in 1996 on what was once the site of John F. Kennedy Stadium at a cost of $206 million, largely privately financed (though the city and state helped to pay for the local infrastructure). The building lies at the southeast corner of the South Philadelphia sports complex, which includes Lincoln Financial Field, Citizens Bank Park, and the arena's predecessor, The Spectrum.
Princeton Record Exchange appreciates the contribution Wachovia Center PA provides to the music community and has created the below directions for your convenience. We hope that while you're in the tri-state area you also take the opportunity to browse our music and movie selection.
You can help contribute to the music community by selling us your unwanted CDs, DVDs and Vinyl, so that they will be recycled into the hands of music and movie lovers who can appreciate them again.
Get Directions To:
Buy New and Used CDs, DVDs, LPs, and more at our Princeton, NJ Store
See our buy from us page for more details of the types of music and movies we stock. Music lovers and collectors, as well as CD and Record dealers visit us from around the world to shop our selection. Categories we carry include Rock, Alternative, Classical, Opera, Jazz, Show Tunes, and many more music and movie genres.
Please Note: We do not currently list our inventory or sell online, mainly because our inventory changes greatly from day to day.
Sell us your unwanted CDs, DVDs & LPs!
We are always looking to increase our selection of quality merchandise. We buy private collections, estate collections, reviewer/radio station surplus, and entire record store inventories-no collection is too large!
If you have any unwanted CDs, DVDs, or LPs lying around gathering dust, check out our sell to us page, or give us a call at 609-921-0881.
Visit Wachovia Center PA from Princeton Record Exchange for Sports, Live Concerts & more
Traveling by Car
- From the building, take a left to go down Tulane St.
- Turn right at Spring St - go 373 ft
- Turn right at Vandeventer Ave - go 459 ft
- Continue on Washington Rd - go 1.6 mi
- Turn right and head toward Brunswick Pike - go 135 ft
- Turn right at Brunswick Pike - go 4.1 mi
- Take the I-295 S ramp to Bordentown - go 0.4 mi
- Bear right onto the I-295 S ramp - go 40 mi
- Take the I-76 exit 26 - go 0.6 mi
- Merge into I-76 W - go 4.2 mi
- Take the I-95 exit 351 to Trenton/Chester - go 0.3 mi
- Bear right onto the I-95 S ramp to Chester - go 1.9 mi
- Take the Broad Street exit 17 to Pattison Ave (PA-611) - go 0.2
- Bear right onto the S Broad St ramp - go 247 ft
- Bear right at S Broad St - go 0.4 mi
- Arrive at 3601 S Broad St -- Philadelphia, PA 19148
Visit Princeton Record Exchange from Wachovia Center PA
Traveling by Car
- Head north from S Broad St - go 0.4 mi
- Bear right into the I-76 E entry ramp to Walt Whitman Bridge - go 4.1 mi
- Take the US-130 S exit 1C to Brooklawn/Westville - go 362 ft
- Continue on I-76 E - go 0.8 mi
- Take the I-295 N ramp to Trenton - go 40 mi
- Take the US-1 exit 67A-B to New Brunswick/Trenton - go 0.2 mi
- Take the US-1 N exit 67A to New Brunswick - go 0.5 mi
- Continue on Brunswick Pike - go 4.2 mi
- Turn right and head toward Washington Rd - go 415 ft
- Turn right at Washington Rd - go 1.6 mi
- Turn left onto Nassau st. (Marked by the theater across the street to your left)
- Take your first right at South Tulane St.
- Drive a few hundred feet; Princeton Record Exchange is in a large white building on your left.
If you have a large collection of CDs, DVDs or LPs to sell us that would be difficult to carry, please call us at 609-921-0881 or park close to the store so that we can come out and either review your collection or bring your collection into the store.
Directions to the Parking Garage
- From our storefront, follow South Tulane Street to the end and make a right on Spring Street. (Please note: The parking garage is in front of you to the left. Unfortunately, Spring Street is a one way street, and you must take a right.)
- Drive 30 feet and take your first left onto North Tulane St.
- After one block the road will end. Take a left onto Wiggins St.
- The entrance to the Spring Street Garage will be one half a block on your left.
Parking in the Spring Street Garage is Free for the first 30 minutes.. After thirty minutes, the regular parking rate is $1 per hour, and the Sunday rate is 25 cents per two hours.
While we recommend this garage, there are other parking options in Princeton. We have more parking information on our site, including an online map of Princeton's top destinations and parking lots, as well as printer-friendly map of the same information.
Visit Other Princeton and NJ Highlights before using your Sports Tickets or Live Concert Tickets
Before or after shopping princeton and visiting Princeton Record Exchange, also see New Jersey Symphony Orchestra, Symphony Hall Newark New Jersey, Bucks County Playhouse, Westminster Choir College, George Street Playhouse, Madison Square Garden, Wachovia Center PA and Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall in addition to Wachovia Center PA.
Visit Princeton Record Exchange:
Buy & Sell CDs, DVDs, LPs. Browse 140,000 new & used titles
PRINCETON RECORD EXCHANGE, INC
20 South Tulane Street
Princeton, NJ 08542